


As AJ is approaching his second birthday I take a step back and think of our amazing journey thus far with him. AJ has brought so much joy into our lives that I wanted to share a note I wrote.
AJ,
I remember so clearly meeting you for the first time. You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! You cried and it made mommy cry because I had waited so long to meet you and hear that sound. I held you in my arms and said, “Hi son!” and you looked right in my eyes and stopped crying. It was such a magical moment.
And now two years have passed since that amazing day. In these two years, I saw your very first smile, heard your first giggles,cheered you on when you began to roll for the first time, and take your first steps. You came into this world, 7 lbs and 11 oz. A tiny little baby, so innocent and dependent and absolutely perfect in every way. And now, you are a big boy, 31 lbs, charming every person who is lucky enough to meet you.
You have developed into such an amazing little person already. You are such a sweet and loving child. You are kind and gentle-hearted. I know in my heart there are big things ahead for you. You have made this world a better place for being in it.
Words cannot express how much I love you. I’m so very proud of you and honored to be your mommy. This last two year has been filled with priceless memories and I look forward to so many more to come.
Love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment