Everyone keeps asking me why I have not been on lately to update the blog. All of the sudden overnight AJ decided to take off crawling. He started slowly and really didn't go to far. Now, he crawls everywhere and loves to explore. We were able to get the baby gates up and change the sockets in the house. We still have some work to do. I think our house is going to look so bare once we get through. AJ loves pulling himself up on everything and grabbing anything and everything in sight. It has been so much fun watching him grow and develop. It is hard to believe he is 9 months. We go for our nine month appointment in two weeks. We will keep you posted on the appontment goes. We are anxious to see how much our little man weighs. AJ babbles non stop. His first thing to babble was "dadadaddadaddadadaddad." I am still working on the "mammamamammamamam." He loves eating different foods other than his pureed baby food. He is a big fan of chicken and lasagna. He is also a huge fan of doggie Charlie.


No comments:
Post a Comment