Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

35 Weeks Dr's Appt


Alan and I went the Doctors yesterday to see our little guy on the sonogram one last time before he enters the world. The Doctor indicated that all looked really good. He is facing down and in good position for delivery. He did not want to cooperate with the doctor and have his picture taken. I told her he moves like that all day long. I feel like I have the punt kicker from a football team inside of me. He finally decided to look our way and the Doc snapped a photo. You can only see part of his face, but it is still pretty amazing. The cord is covering some of his face if you are wondering what that is in the way. Alan and I are getting more and more excited each day. I have little to no energy and the nausea is back in full force with the peak in hormones. It will all be worth it come September. Love you all!!!

No comments: